> View special pricing
Williams Sound Pocketalker® Ultra
The Pocketalker Ultra System amplifies sounds closest to the listener while reducing background noise. Ideal for one-on-one conversation, small-group and television listening, or conversing in the car. Use with or without hearing aids. Simply plug in your earpiece, position the microphone near the preferred sound, adjust volume to your comfort and start listening.The comfortable lightweight design features separate tone and volume controls that are located on the outside of the case. The finger tip adjustable volume control allows you to quickly adjust to your listening environment – whether your hearing loss is low frequency or high frequency sounds.
- Amplifies the sounds around you by up to 40dB
- Delivers clear, distinct sound amplification
- Adjustable volume control for easy operation
- Compatible with telecoil (T-Coil) enabled devices
(Most hearing aids have built-in T-Coils)
- Extended battery life (100 hours)
- 2AA batteries included
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
It’s easy to use the Pocketalker Ultra to amplify your hearing:
1. Plug your earphone or headphone into the headphone jack for personal listening
2. Position the external microphone near the preferred sound
3. Adjust the volume control to your desired level of sound amplification
The headphone jack accepts a variety of hearing accessories, including earphones, headphones and neckloops. The external plug-in microphone picks up sound while reducing background noise. An adjustable sound control allows you to hear at your comfort level.